1971 Gentle Giant - The House, The Street, The Room

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511mY35lbIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Acquiring the Taste; Year: 1971; Genre: Progressive Rock
For my nineteen-hundred-and-seventy-first pick I am choosing another song from another band that I've been meaning to pick a song from for a bit now. Gentle Giant, which is among the granddaddies of progressive rock, is one of the bands of that ilk that I've never truly gotten that much into, but lately I've been listening to their music.

Hear The House, The Street, The Room on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Something to Believe In

My song pick two years ago today: Dizzy Gillespie - One Note Samba

My song pick three years ago today: Steely Dan - Josie

My song pick four years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Goodbye Pork Pie Hat

My song pick five years ago today: Big Country - In A Big Country


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn