1954 Soundgarden - Non-State Actor

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51L8mhyyHsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: King Animal; Year: 2012; Genre: Alternative Metal
I'm having yet another busy day, so I'm having to make another pick rather quick and brief, which sucks because I do like this song. I figured I would pick another one from Soundgarden's new album; it was really the first track that caught my attention and became one of my favourites; let's just say that it's awesome in many ways.

Hear Non-State Actor on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Mushroom Tabernacle Choir - 12 Drugs of Christmas

My song pick two years ago today: David Bowie - Ashes to Ashes

My song pick three years ago today: Ian Anderson - In the Moneylender's Temple

My song pick four years ago today: Dobie Grey - Drift Away

My song pick five years ago today: Lobo - Gypsy and the Midnight Ghost


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade