1969 Yes - Beyond & Before

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41k0IUJo5RL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Yes; Year: 1969; Genre: Progressive Rock
I noticed that Yes' debut album was released in 1969, (today's song pick number), and I thought that choosing something off of it would be excellent. By many this is considered to be one of the earlier proper progressive rock albums.

Hear Beyond & Before on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Billy Joel - The Downeaster 'Alexa'

My song pick two years ago today: Oasis - Cast No Shadow

My song pick three years ago today: Nightwish - Wanderlust

My song pick four years ago today: Dizzy Gillespie - Salt Peanuts

My song pick five years ago today: Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade