1967 Jethro Tull - A Winter Snowscape

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71DFKp6WKyL._AA300_.jpg
From: The Jethro Tull Christmas Album; Year: 2003; Genre: Progressive Rock
Merry Christmas once again!
I thought that I would take another day off of picking songs from the date that coincides with my song pick number for the occasion.
This is a rather pretty instrumental piece that was penned by guitarist Martin Barre closes out their Christmas album; it seemed like a good song to close out the Holiday as well.

Hear A Winter Snowscape on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas

My song pick two years ago today: Steeleye Span - Gaudete

My song pick three years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Birthday Card At Christmas

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Another Christmas Song

My song pick five years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wish Liszt (Toy Shop Madness)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade