1595 Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas

1595 Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bc/Elvis%27christmasalbum.jpg
From: Elvis' Christmas Album, Year: 1957
Genre: Rock 'N Roll/Christmas Music

Merry Christmas!
Well, Christmas is almost over; it seemed to just fly by.
Anyway, off and on for most of the day I've had this song from my childhood running through my mind. My mom used to play it quite a bit over the days leading up to Christmas in the past; both of my siblings and myself almost reviled it. Don't get me wrong, it's an excellent song and all, but those background singers singing "a-woo-ah-hooa" over and over again all but ruined the song for us.
Anyway, onto another workweek to help recover from the Holiday weekend.

Hear Blue Christmas on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steeleye Span - Gaudete

My song pick two years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Birthday Card At Christmas

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Another Christmas Song

My song pick four years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wish Liszt (Toy Shop Madness)

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn