2431 Pearl Jam - Once

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61XIw0vb3sL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Ten; Year: 1991; Genre: Alternative Rock
I had some Pearl Jam come on the radio whilst out and about the other day, and they've been on my mind off and on, so I thought I would pick one of their songs.
Definitely this is one I remember hearing back in my early teens, but to me it's not that dated and still sounds pretty fresh even though it's 20 years on since Ten was released.

Hear Once on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Lock and Key

My song pick two years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Time Flies

My song pick three years ago today: David Bowie - Life on Mars?

My song pick four years ago today: Lorenzo Barcelata - El Cascabel

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Too Old To Rock 'n' Roll: Too Young To Die

My song pick six years ago today: The Platters - Twilight Time


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn