2409 Parliament - Funkentelechy

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61WADbLDkxL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Funkentelechy Vs. the Placebo Syndrome; Year 1977; Genre: Funk
I wish I was commemorating my 25th straight Funky Friday in a row in better shape, but this week has been both busy and wrought with all sorts of crap. I'll let this song speak for itself; nearly 11 minutes of funky goodness; the way music is supposed to be.

Hear Funkentelechy on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Aerosmith - Make It

My song pick two years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden

My song pick three years ago today: Modest Mouse - Float On

My song pick four years ago today: Eric Burdon & The Animals - When I Was Young

My song pick five years ago today: Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen

My song pick six years ago today: Alexander Porfiryevich Borodin - Polovtsian Dances


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello