2403 Soundgarden - Spoonman

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BG61MxMLL._SX300_.jpg
From: Superunknown; Year: 1994; Genre: Alternative Metal/Grunge
It's hard to believe that Soundgarden's hit album Superunknown was released 20 years ago this month; dang, I'm feeling old again. I can still remember when "Grunge" was the new thing; Soungarden is by far my favourite band from the sub-genre.
Anyway, this one's about a street performer called Artis the Spoonman who, as his name suggests, plays the spoons. 

Watch the music video clip to Spoonman on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Heavy Horses

My song pick two years ago today: The Monkees - Daydream Believer

My song pick three years ago today: Muse - Resistance

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - From A Deadbeat To An Old Greaser

My song pick five years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Oh Well

My song pick six years ago today: Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)