2428-29 Boston - The Launch/Cool the Engines

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51IYHc%2BGZYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Third Stage; Year: 1986; Genre: Hard Rock
Whilst thinking about what song I would pick today these two songs came to mind and I thought they would be a good selection.
The Launch is an instrumental piece that when listening to the album sets up for the much more famous Cool the Engines. It's interesting how they used a pipe organ and keyboards to simulate the sound of a rocket launch; it's quite a neat track. Cool the Engines is very much a normal sounding song for the band, but excellent as well.

Hear The Launch/Cool the Engines on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stratovarius - Dreamspace

My song pick two years ago today: Queensrÿche - Promised Land

My song pick three years ago today: Ed Bogas & Merl Saunders - The Riot

My song pick four years ago today: J. S. Bach - BWV 870 - Prelude and Fugue No. 1 in C major, from The Well-Tempered Clavier Book No. 2

My song pick five years ago today: Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell

My song pick six years ago today: The Spencer Davis Group - Give Me Some Lovin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In