2434 Megadeth - Into the Lungs of Hell

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XjztiWUKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: So Far, So Good... So What!; Year: 1988; Genre: Thrash Metal
I had the urge to listen to some classic Megadeth this morning, and thought I would pick one too. This is an excellent instrumental with incredible guitar work; an great track to get the day started with.

Hear Into the Lung of Hell on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Soundgarden - Bones of Birds

My song pick two years ago today: Nightwish - Know Why the Nightingale Sings

My song pick three years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Black Ice

My song pick four years ago today: Waylander - Brú Na Bóinne

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein - Klavier

My song pick six years ago today: Johnny Rivers - Summer Rain


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days