2418 AC/DC - Back in Black

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31XXJ7KVAGL._SY300_.jpg
From: Back in Black; Year: 1980; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
For no reason whatsoever I was listening to a lot of AC/DC last night and thought I would pick one this morning. I've always really like their first album with Brian Johnson as lead singer; and this is a great song to wake up to in the morning.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Porcupine Tree - Mother & Child Divided

My song pick two years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Space Age

My song pick three years ago today: Bass Extremes - Mocha Soca

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Fly By Night

My song pick five years ago today: Jon Hendricks - I'll Bet You Thought I'd Never Find You

My song pick six years ago today: Tom Petty - Free Fallin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days