2430 Steely Dan - Reelin' in the Years

Can't Buy A Thrill cover
From: Can't Buy a Thrill; Year: 1972; Genre: Rock
I had some songs from Can't Buy a Thrill running through my mind this morning, so I took it as a sign I should pick one off the album.
This is one of the biggest hits from the record and while not my absolute favourite from the band, it's still one I like quite a bit. Their jazz/rock stylings is a perfect fit for an otherwise laid-back workday.

Hear Reelin' in the Years on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Led Zeppelin - All of My Love

My song pick two years ago today: Shocking Blue - Never Marry a Railroad Man

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - Mirror of Illusion

My song pick four years ago today: Louis Armstrong and his Hot Seven - Melancholy Blues

My song pick five years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell

My song pick six years ago today: Pink Floyd - Brain Damage/Eclipse


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello