2404 Genesis - Seven Stones

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61rg-hBJq4L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Nursery Cryme; Year: 1971; Genre: Progressive Rock
I felt like picking something from Genesis this morning; this is another one of my favourites from Nursery Cryme.
It's another pretty, but huge and bombastic pieces of music from the first golden age of prog rock. From what I understand this track was inspired by the work of King Crimson; I have to say, it sounds pretty good.

Hear Seven Stones on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stuart Hamm - Call of the Wild

My song pick two years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Funk Factory

My song pick three years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Life Still Goes On (I'm Lonely)

My song pick four years ago today: Nirvana - In Bloom

My song pick five years ago today: Static X - I'm With Stupid

My song pick six years ago today: Ian Anderson - Eurology


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello