2410 Alice in Chains - Rooster

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51vpWEhNNYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Dirt; Year: 1992; Genre: Alternative Metal/Grunge
The other night I had the TV going for background noise; specifically I had on a channel showing music videos. This happened to be one of the songs to come on and I thought I would pick it.
In my opinion this is one of AiC's most soulful songs; it's loosely based on guitarist Jerry Cantrell's father's time in Vietnam; his nickname was and still is 'Rooster'.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steve Vai - For the Love of God

My song pick two years ago today: Mastodon - Seabeast

My song pick three years ago today: Vangelis - Blade Runner (End Titles)

My song pick four years ago today: Karussell - Wer Die Rose Ehrt

My song pick five years ago today: The Delgados - Accused of Stealing

My song pick six years ago today: Bon Jovi - Always


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn