2421 Rod Stewart - You Wear it Well

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61ZNPTlrIsL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Never a Dull Moment; Year: 1972; Genre: Rock
I had another song in mind for my pick for today, but ever since I woke up this morning this track has been running through my mind. So, as I normally do, I took it as a sign to pick it.

Hear You Wear it Well on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steeleye Span - The Twelve Witches

My song pick two years ago today: Georg Philipp Telemann - TWV 55:C3 - Wassermusik - Hamburger Ebbe und Flut

My song pick three years ago today: Steve Winwood - The Finer Things

My song pick four years ago today: Tarja Turunen - I Walk Alone

My song pick five years ago today: Link Wray - Rumble

My song pick six years ago today: The Carter Family - Wildwood Flower

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)