2412 American Breed - Bend Me, Shape Me

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51IGZ6rCs6L.jpg
From: Bend Me, Shape Me; Year: 1968; Genre: Pop/Rock
I was drawing a blank this morning, so I'm picking one from my queue that has been there for a while.

Hear Bend Me, Shape Me on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Cat's Squirrel

My song pick two years ago today: Amon Amarth - A Beast Am I

My song pick three years ago today: Steve Vai - Little Green Men

My song pick four years ago today: Fairport Convention - Maddy Groves

My song pick five years ago today: Billy Joel - Allentown

My song pick six years ago today: Meg Rock - Clover


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello