2467 Stanley Clarke - Hot Fun

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51O6v9Zs8vL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: School Days; Year: 1976; Genre: Fusion Jazz/Funk
Yeash, another Friday done snuck up on me and I almost broke my streak of making Funky Friday picks, which as of today sits at a paltry 33.
Even though I was caught off-guard, I didn't want to 'just pick something funky', and I actually put quite a bit of thought into this one. I realized that whilst I have picked quite a few song featuring Stanley Clarke, I hadn't chosen from his solo work yet, so I'm remedying that today as well. This is a great jazz fusion instrumental led by Mr. Clarke's funky bass.

Hear Hot Fun on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Beat Crusaders - Moon on the Water

My song pick two years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Wild Horses

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Haifisch

My song pick four years ago today: Tanya Tucker - What's Your Mama's Name?

My song pick five years ago today: Bad Company - Bad Company

My song pick six years ago today: The Highwaymen - The Highwayman


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade