2607 Ian Anderson - New Blood, Old Veins

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51N84R4skFL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Homo Erraticus; Year: 2014; Genre: Progressive Rock
I was finally able to procure Ian Anderson's newest solo concept album, (Homo Erraticus), the other day and have been listening to it pretty consistently ever since. However, I will say this one's taking a much longer time growing on me, but they are beginning to show their charm; this is one of the gems that has shown to me. Although I will say that while the music is quite good, the lyrics are a bit "fluff" in my opinion. Overall though I will say that this entire album wouldn't be out of place back among the concept albums of the early-mid 1970s.

Hear New Blood, Old Veins on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Lenny Kravitz - I Love the Rain

My song pick two years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - September

My song pick three years ago today: Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic

My song pick four years ago today: The Kinks - Where Have All the Good Times Gone

My song pick five years ago today: Wilson Pickett - In the Midnight Hour

My song pick six years ago today: Collective Soul - Shine

My song pick seven years ago today: Skid Row - 18 And Life


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn