2614 Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61ofs01QZHL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Led Zeppelin III; Year: 1970; Genre: Hard Rock
I had no real reason in my mind to pick this song other than I like it and it felt like a great pick for today. This is also one of the most famous songs from one the most heavily talked about bands, so I guess that anything that I say would only be pointless.

Hear Immigrant Song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Buddy Holly & The Crickets- It's So Easy

My song pick two years ago today: Johnny Cash - My Grandfather's Clock

My song pick three years ago today: Ralfe Band - 1500 Years

My song pick four years ago today: Jerry Reed - The Telephone

My song pick five years ago today: The Beatles - Penny Lane

My song pick six years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Green River

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - A Passage To Bangkok


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off