2619 Azteca - Red Onions

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEifEjxZ2C2VJtYf_qP-m72DYgluZFVRXxc87xqPDesCLTCwsXjYAKLIm_AaHQy5YyCnWVgzvXmCwaHXTVUis939xuOno_C3e3gupSg8OUkXCYu7hpScYg_RbYEHj1vZ90ZyPB4nNtCNxMw/s200/227271.jpg
From: Pyramid of the Mood; Year: 1973; Genre: Latin Rock/Jazz
For the first time in a while I started out my day without having a song on my mind, so instead I decided on picking one from a favourite band of mine that I haven't apparently chosen one from in a few years: Azteca. This is one of the most upbeat tracks on the album with incredible horn and rhythm sections; of course Neal Schon's guitar playing is as good as always.

Hear Red Onions on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dream Theater - The Looking Glass

My song pick two years ago today: Deep Purple - Hush

My song pick three years ago today: Paris - Big Towne, 2061

My song pick four years ago today: Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You

My song pick five years ago today: Alan Menken and Howard Ashman - Feed Me (Git It) (From: Little Shop of Horrors)

My song pick six years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Who'll Stop The Rain

My song pick seven years ago today: Triumph - Lay It On The Line


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade