2593 The Beatles - All You Need is Love

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61HElB1Dx-L._SX300_.jpg
From: Magical Mystery Tour; Year: 1967; Genre: Pop/Rock
Finally got my internet working (somewhat), so at least that's handled now, anyway, most of this morning I had this rather popular track from The Beatles earworming me, so as normal, I decided to pick it. Mostly it was their intro from the French National Anthem La Marseillaise that was stuck in my mind, but the rest of the song came along for the ride.

Hear All You Need is Love on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Offspring - Gotta Get Away

My song pick two years ago today: Band of Horses - Knock, Knock

My song pick three years ago today: Three Dog Night - Heaven is in Your Mind

My song pick four years ago today: Queensrÿche - One & Only

My song pick five years ago today: The Spiders - Back
 
My song pick six years ago today: Nena - Mach Die Augen Auf
 
My song pick seven years ago today: The Offspring - Feelings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn