1869 Earth, Wind & Fire - September

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/18/EarthWindAndFireSeptember7InchSingleCover.jpg
From: September (Single); Year: 1978; Genre:
For obvious reasons I have been hearing this song being played a lot lately; I thought that I had chosen it at some point in the past, but yet again I was wrong.
This is one of the disco flavoured songs that came out of the late '70s that has transcended the era that it came from; even today it can be played in mixed company and everyone seems to enjoy it. Then again, you can say something similar about a lot of Earth, Wind & Fire's material.

Watch a video clip with September on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic

My song pick two years ago today: The Kinks - Where Have All the Good Times Gone

My song pick three years ago today: Wilson Pickett - In the Midnight Hour

My song pick four years ago today: Collective Soul - Shine

My song pick five years ago today: Skid Row - 18 And Life


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade