2606 Steeleye Span - Hard Times of Old England

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61qa0l%2BVPNL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: All Around My Hat; Year: 1975; Genre: Progressive Rock/Folk Rock
Most of the morning I've been in the mood for some 'bloody loud folk rock' and there's not very many band that good at delivering it in my opinion than Steeleye Span.
Anyway, this is another great interpretation in their great folk rock tradition; I love the dynamics they use as well as Maddy Prior's great voice (as usual).

Hear Hard Times of Old England on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Kinks - This Time Tomorrow

My song pick two years ago today: Alestorm - Captain Morgan's Revenge

My song pick three years ago today: Heart - How Deep It Goes

My song pick four years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Flying High Again

My song pick five years ago today: Amon Amarth feat. Lars Göran Petrov - Guardians of Asgard

My song pick six years ago today: Bob Welch - Ebony Eyes

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - 17


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade