2592 Faith No More - We Care a Lot

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51OIjtgy-uL.jpg
From: Introduce Yourself; Year: 1987; Genre: Alternative Metal
Internet is still out... having to use my phone's data to post this. If this keeps up too much longer this will become a theme week; I hope not.
Anyway, I've been wanting to pick another track from Faith No More and today seemed like a good of time as any to do so. As with a lot of their music this one's a bit tongue-in-cheek; a blast to listen to.

Hear We Care a Lot on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nena - Rette Mich

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - New World Man

My song pick three years ago today: Ten Years After - One of These Days

My song pick four years ago today: Fairport Convention - Polly on the Shore

My song pick five years ago today: The Guess Who - No Time
 
My song pick six years ago today: Jerry Reed - Lord, Mr. Ford
 
My song pick seven years ago today: Nena - Irgendwie, Irgendwo, Irgendwann


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn