2591 Pat Benatar - Fire and Ice

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51EfzrR0DrL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Precious Time; Year: 1981; Genre: Hard Rock
Funny, but this year it seems like I'll be spending my time posting without proper internet.
Anyway, this was one that was going through my mind most of this morning, and it's a great song with powerful vocals.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Buoys - Castle

My song pick two years ago today: Asia - After the War

My song pick three years ago today: Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

My song pick four years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Something Special

My song pick five years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1048 - Brandenburg Concerto No.3 in G-Major
 
My song pick six years ago today: The Buoys - Give Up Your Guns
 
My song pick seven years ago today: The Buoys - Timothy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)