2596 Savatage - Streets

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Pr8BxOlbL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Streets: A Rock Opera; Year: 1991; Genre: Progressive Metal
Lately I've been binging on this album again and I thought it would be great to pick another one of their songs. This is the song that kicks off the rock opera and very much acts as an overture and at the same time is a great track.

Hear Streets on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rammstein - Feuer und Wasser

My song pick two years ago today: David Bowie - Let's Dance

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Distant Early Warning

My song pick four years ago today: David Bowie - Oh! You Pretty Things

My song pick five years ago today: Santana - Every Step of the Way

My song pick six years ago today: Megadeth - Washington is Next!

My song pick seven years ago today: Rammstein - Stripped


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn