2727 Soundgarden - Outshined

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61X0xBQoiOL._SS280.jpg
From: Badmotorfinger; Year: 1992; Genre: Alternative Metal/Grunge
I had another song by another band in mind for today, but I kept on having Soundgarden playing through my mind. So, as I always do, I took it as a sign to pick a song from the band.
This is a pretty popular track off of their third album, just as the band was starting to see its full success. I love the music, the rhythm, and especially the lyrics and the singing of this one; this one definitely does outshine. :P

Hear Outshined on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Kinks - All Day and All of the Night

My song pick two years ago today: Iron Maiden - Caught Somewhere in Time

My song pick three years ago today: Jamiroquai - Cosmic Girl

My song pick four years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Mama, I'm Coming Home

My song pick five years ago today: Adam Gilberti - Dragon's First Flight

My song pick six years ago today: Zakk Wylde - Farm Fiddlin'

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Hunting Girl


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn