1243 Ozzy Osbourne - Mama, I'm Coming Home

1243 Ozzy Osbourne - Mama, I'm Coming Home

I'm having one of those days where I just don't want to think about any music, which is making the process of picking a song today quite difficult. Anyway, I heard this great tune on the radio whilst driving early this morning; surprisingly enough I had not picked it yet being as it is one of my favourite songs off of one of my favourite albums from Ozzy's solo work. I've always loved Zakk Wylde's guitar playing on almost anything he does, this song is no different; his acoustic guitar combined with the Bob Daisley's fretless bass make this track quite distinct.

Hear Mama, I'm Coming Home on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Adam Gilberti - Dragon's First Flight

My song pick two years ago today: Zakk Wylde - Farm Fiddlin'

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Hunting Girl

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn