2807 Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - Groove On

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41fybjRAxWL.jpg
From: GCS 2000; Year 1998; Genre: Funk/R&B
Even though I'm out of town I'm still getting my song pick in and continuing my streak of Funky Friday picks going. This is some material from Graham Central Station after the long hiatus; the last album from the group came in 1979. This track definitely lives up to its title; it's a funky groover alright; over seven minutes worth.

Hear Groove On on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Primus - Tommy the Cat

My song pick two years ago today: Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer

My song pick three years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Dragonfly

My song pick four years ago today: Queen - Good Company

My song pick five years ago today: Wolfsheim - Über's Jahr

My song pick six years ago today: Alice in Chains - Man In The Box

My song pick seven years ago today: INXS - Disappear


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn