2830 R.E.O. Speedwagon - Roll With the Changes

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51PQCJ840kL.jpg
From: You Can Tune a Piano, But You Can't Tuna Fish; Year: 1978; Genre: Rock
After playing around with some of their songs yesterday I felt like picking another one of their songs today.
This one's among some of the earliest music I heard growing up; my Dad had a bunch of their material on his old 8-track cassettes. To this day I'll always remember hearing R.E.O. Speedwagon in his pickup truck on that old tape deck; good memories.
Anyway, this is one of their bigger hits and is more or less a straight-up rocker and a fun one to boot.

Hear Roll With the Changes on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Alan O'Day - Undercover Angel

My song pick two years ago today: Mudhoney - Something So Clear

My song pick three years ago today: Sylvia - The Matador

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - By-Tor & the Snow Dog

My song pick five years ago today: Uriah Heep - Stealin'

My song pick six years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way

My song pick seven years ago today: Ludwig van Beethoven - WoO59 - Fur Elise


Comments

  1. What a terrible album cover and title. Good gravy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's very corny indeed, but at least the music is good.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)