2825 Rush - The Wreckers

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61kPdJ8WvUL._SL1067_.jpg
From: Clockwork Angels; Year: 2012; Genre: Progressive Rock
Recently I put Rush's newest album, Clockwork Angels, back on after a long stint of only listening to my favourites on the record and it got me into the mood to pick another one off the album. Whilst this is not one of my personal top-loved tracks on the record, it's a pretty good one and one I still like a bit.

Hear The Wreckers on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Ian Anderson - After These Wars

My song pick two years ago today: Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal

My song pick three years ago today: Paper Lace - The Night Chicago Died

My song pick four years ago today: Muse - Starlight

My song pick five years ago today: Styx - Lorelei

My song pick six years ago today: Three Dog Night - Never Been To Spain

My song pick seven years ago today: Concrete Blonde - Joey


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn