2814 Parliament - Flash Light

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61WADbLDkxL._SS280.jpg
From: Funkentelechy Vs. the Placebo Syndrome; Year: 1977; Genre: Funk
Still dealing with this migraine headache from hell, but still wanted to get my pick in and to continue my streak of Funky Friday picks. So I just "spun the wheel" so to speak and came up with this great one the legendary Parliament. Anyway, catch ya tomorrow.

Hear Flash Light on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Breakdown

My song pick two years ago today: Marillion - Garden Party

My song pick three years ago today: Alestorm - Heavy Metal Pirates

My song pick four years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Sympathy for the Devil

My song pick five years ago today: Bon Jovi - Bounce

My song pick six years ago today: The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

My song pick seven years ago today: Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - Tears of a Clown


Comments

  1. Get well. Have you posted Headache by Frank Black yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot; any prayer or good thoughts is appreciated. I'm getting better but I constantly see flashing in my eyes and hearing can get garbled still. I only hope I'll have this kicked, God willing.

      Anyway, no, I don't think I have picked that one yet. I might do it pretty soon. Thanks for the song pick idea and everything else!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade