2066 Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519CVJT2Y5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Slippery When Wet; Year: 1986; Genre: Hard Rock
Over the weekend at the animé convention we attended in Seattle they happened to have a big-screen set up next to the area that people would queue up for the big events for people to play the plastic guitar video game Rock Band. In my opinion it was one of the best ideas they've had; it kept the people entertained by watching and listening to the video game whilst they waited in line.
Anyway, this was among songs played where the entire crowd sung along with it; it was quite a sound to hear 500-1000 people sing a song in unison.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Hear 5 minute version of Livin' on a Prayer on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Dragonfly

My song pick two years ago today: Queen - Good Company

My song pick three years ago today: Wolfsheim - Über's Jahr

My song pick four years ago today: Alice in Chains - Man In The Box

My song pick five years ago today: INXS - Disappear



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade