2823 Marillion - The Uninvited Guest

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61FHXApdO1L._SS280.jpg
From: Seasons End; Year: 1989; Genre: Progressive Rock
I didn't have a song in mind today, but for some reason after thinking about it this neat track from Marillion just seemed to fit today. This one comes off the first album to feature Steve Hogarth on vocals after the departure of Fish.
I love the sound of this one; it has the good aspects of 1980s prog without all of the overused synth that turned so many off.

Hear The Uninvited Guest on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rammstein - Nebel

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - The Necromancer

My song pick three years ago today: Les Elgart - Bandstand Boogie

My song pick four years ago today: Oomph! featuring Nina Hagen - Feiber

My song pick five years ago today: The Guess Who - Minstrel Boy

My song pick six years ago today: Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

My song pick seven years ago today: Steely Day - Rikki Don't Lose That Number


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade