1323 Queen - Good Company

1323 Queen - Good Company
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/415BN0JDTAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: A Night at the Opera, Year: 1975

This rather light-hearted Queen song felt like a nice pick for this lazy Sunday. I've always loved this New Orleans Jazz influenced track, it's one of my favourites off of this hit-laden album.
I especially like how Brian May used different techniques and multi-tracking with his electric guitar to simulate a full-on Jazz band as well as his use of his vintage ukelele banjo in the song to give it an oldtimey feel.

Hear Good Company on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Wolfsheim - Über's Jahr

My song pick two years ago today: Alice in Chains - Man In The Box

My song pick three years ago today: INXS - Disappear

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn