2834 Jefferson Starship - Jane

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71aHU9dA-rL._SL1255_.jpg
From: Freedom at Point Zero; Year: 1979; Genre: Rock
I had some of the music from Jefferson Starship running through my mind this morning, so, as I usually do, I took it as a sign that I should pick something from that band.
Most probably already have heard this song, being that it's one of the band's biggest hits under this name. Great track; certainly brings back a lot of memories.

Hear Jane on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Deep Purple - My Woman From Tokyo

My song pick two years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man

My song pick three years ago today: Van der Graaf Generator - Pioneers Over c.

My song pick four years ago today: Al Di Meola - Race With Devil on Spanish Highway

My song pick five years ago today: Falco - Titanic

My song pick six years ago today: The Guess Who - Undun

My song pick seven years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - The Ballad of Curtis Loew


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)