2833 Zakk Wylde - Way Beyond Empty

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61pRX21gnWL._SS280.jpg
From: Book of Shadows; Year: 1996; Genre: Hard Rock
I felt like picking something just a wee bit different today, but I guess not that different from wot I normally listen to. Despite the song not being "metal" the music, vocals, and lyrics are so heavy and deep; I absolutely loved this song and album. It's definitely one of Zakk Wylde's many masterpieces.

Hear Way Beyond Empty on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: XTC - Travels in Nihilon

My song pick two years ago today: The Kinks - Long Tall Sally

My song pick three years ago today: The Beatles - And I Love Her

My song pick four years ago today: Al Di Meola - Alien Chase on Arabian Desert

My song pick five years ago today: Alice Cooper - Go To Hell

My song pick six years ago today: Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond

My song pick seven years ago today: The Doors - Riders On The Storm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn