2810 Blue Öyster Cult - Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71z8YzssrEL._SL1055_.jpg
From: Blue Öyster Cult; Year: 1972; Genre: Metal/Hard Rock
Getting back into normality after coming home from the little trip; I had another track in mind, but this piece of "proto-metal" really felt great for the day to get the blood moving.

Hear Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Queen - Invisible Man

My song pick two years ago today: Journey - Stone in Love

My song pick three years ago today: Ian Anderson - Banker Bets, Banker Wins

My song pick four years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - Cat's in the Cradle

My song pick five years ago today: Steeleye Span - Sails of Silver
 
My song pick six years ago today: Duran Duran - Electric Barbarella

My song pick seven years ago today: Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade