2904 Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61%2Bnp%2BcupDL._SX425_.jpg
From: Doubt; Year: 1991; Genre: Alternative Rock
Last night I'd heard this song for the first time in some years; it was definitely a blast from the past for me so to speak. It was pretty big over 20 years ago, which is strange to believe that it's been that long since it was released.
Anyway, thematically this one is kind of a zeitgeist of the '80s and early '90s with making reference to all of the sociopolitical changes going on at the time. Musically it's very much part of the pop/rock at the time; not a bad song at all.

Hear Right Here, Right Now on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Wings - Silly Love Songs

My song pick two years ago today: Aphrodite's Child - End of the World

My song pick three years ago today: Triumph - I Can Survive

My song pick four years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside

My song pick five years ago today: Cruachan - The Gael

My song pick six years ago today: Jim Croce - Alabama Rain

My song pick seven years ago today: Derek and the Dominos (Eric Clapton) - Bell Bottom Blues


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade