2898 Shelia Skipworth - Look What You Done to Me

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/81gguSV8viI/hqdefault.jpg
From: Look What You Done to Me (single); Year: 1969; Genre: Funk/Soul
It's time for another Funky Friday pick! By my count it should be my 95th in a row; only funk on Fridays for 95 weeks straight!
Anyway, this is one I heard the other day and thought it would make an incredible addition to not only my blog, but my Funky Friday theme too. I love how they used the flute to add a light counter-punctuality to her beautiful and powerful vocals on this one.

Hear Look What You Done to Me on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

My song pick two years ago today: Alice in Chains - Angry Chair

My song pick three years ago today: Alestorm - Shipwrecked

My song pick four years ago today: Steeleye Span - Dark-Eyed Sailor

My song pick five years ago today: The Police - The King of Pain

My song pick six years ago today: Chet Atkins - Yakety Axe

My song pick seven years ago today: Benjamin Britten - War Requiem


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade