2907 Jethro Tull - Cup of Wonder

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61v0rULISsL._SX425_.jpg
From: Songs From the Wood; Year: 1977; Genre: Progressive Rock
Been having a lot of internet issues today, so I've been having to use my mobile connection to post.
Anyway, I was thinking about 'Tull's Songs from the Wood album a bit lately. Even though this is more or less album oriented rock and for the most part all of the album is great, Cup of Wonder is still a standout track featuring their Hard Rock meets Progressive Rock meets Folk Rock sound of the time; definitely another nice track to listen to.

Hear Cup of Wonder on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Desmond Dekker & The Aces - Poor Me Israelites

My song pick two years ago today: Sky - Cannonball

My song pick three years ago today: Muse - United States of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage)

My song pick four years ago today: Alice in Chains - Would?

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein - Jeder lacht

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein - Ein Leid

My song pick seven years ago today: Eric Clapton - My Father's Eyes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)