2897 Jethro Tull - Warm Sporran

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61dfJZfDTdL._SX425_.jpg
From: Stormwatch; Year: 1979; Genre: Progressive Rock
Last night and into this morning I had this track running through my mind; as always I took it as a sign I should pick it.
To me this instrumental piece, Warm Sporran, has always served as an intermission of sorts in the middle of the record. I really like how it goes from folk rock to hard rock and everything in between; quite a dynamic track.

Hear Warm Sporran on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Sole Survivor

My song pick two years ago today: Mastodon - Divinations

My song pick three year ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K.626 - Requiem Mass in D Minor

My song pick four years ago today: Banchee - The Night is Calling

My song pick five years ago today: Band of Horses - Cigarettes, Wedding Bands

My song pick six years ago today: Bread - Guitar Man

My song pick seven years ago today: America - A Horse With No Name


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn