2908 Johnny Cash - Thirteen

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/513fjfhtHNL._SX425_.jpg
From: American Recordings; Year: 1994; Genre: Country/Folk
I noticed that today was the 13th and a Monday, so I thought I would go ahead and make another Monday the 13th pick. I've actually been failing pretty bad on this theme; thus far I believe I've only made one other. Anyway, I'm adding another one to this theme, and hopefully more.
This was one that was written by Glenn Danzig for Johnny Cash to record; a pretty fitting song for his style indeed.

Hear Thirteen on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Valley

My song pick two years ago today: Ian Anderson - Photo Shop

My song pick three years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Over the Mountain

My song pick four years ago today: Ome Henk - Neem Een Ander In De Maling (Barbie Girl)

My song pick five years ago today: Weather Report - Cucumber Slumber

My song pick six years ago today: ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin'

My song pick seven years ago today: Eric Clapton - After Midnight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn