2896 What Made Milwaukee Famous - Just Run

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61CyWBoxtSL._SS280.jpg
From: You Can't Fall Off the Floor; Year: 2013; Genre: Indie Rock
I started thinking about some of the music from this band the other day, so I began listening to their newest album again. This is one that has a really good dynamic sound to it and one that I like the most off of the record.

Hear Just Run on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Muse - Map of the Problematique

My song pick two years ago today: Stahlhammer - Nur Ein Tier

My song pick three years ago today: Mr. Big - Fool Us Today

My song pick four years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - E-Man Groovin'

My song pick five years ago today: Led Zeppelin - D'yer Mak'er

My song pick six years ago today: Arthur Smith - Guitar Boogie

My song pick seven years ago today: Band of Horses - Ode To LRC


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade