2917 The Delfonics - Hey Love

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/515Or8JYIGL.jpg
From: Tell Me This is a Dream; Year: 1972; Genre: Soul
Still in the mood for some classic Soul and thought I'd pick another one. This one has a great rhythm to it; I especially love that bass. Of course, with most of their music, the Delfonics' vocal work is amazing.

Hear Hey Love on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Porcupine Tree - Lazarus

My song pick two years ago today: Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)

My song pick three years ago today: The Beatles - I've Got a Feeling

My song pick four years ago today: Joe Satriani - Surfing With The Alien

My song pick five years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Dream

My song pick six years ago today: Azteca - What'cha Gonna Do?

My song pick seven years ago today: Slaughter - Fly to the Angels


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello