2926 Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention - Eat That Question

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61IySutmPcL._SX425_.jpg
From: The Grand Wazoo; Year: 1972; Genre: Progressive Rock/Jazz Fusion
Earlier this morning I had one of Frank Zappa's songs running through my mind incessantly. After that it seemed like an excellent idea to pick one of his track for today. This song, which is very popular amongst those who listen to his music, features the incomparable George Duke lending his talents on the keys. It's a totally brilliant amalgamation of Zappa's signature almost otherworldly musical ideas and cutting-edge jazz fusion at the time.

Hear Eat That Question on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Ring of Steel

My song pick two years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Sunset/Twilight Time

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - Damnation Alley

My song pick four years ago today: Chet Atkins - I Wish I Knew

My song pick five years ago today: Sergei Prokofiev - Op. 67 - Peter and the Wolf

My song pick six years ago today: Lalo Schifrin - Scorpio's Theme

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Dreamline


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn