2927 Dazz Band - Swoop "I'm Yours"

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130924000715/lyricwiki/images/5/52/Dazz_Band_-_Joystick.jpg
From: Joystick; Year: 1983; Genre: Funk/Electronic
Another Funky Friday is upon me and since I've only picked one song from them before and I really like The Dazz Band I thought I would go for another.
This song is quite dated with the sound of the era it was recorded in, but for some reason it doesn't detract from it all in my opinion. I love the beat and feel of this one; it's one that makes you wanna get up and move.

Hear Swoop "I'm Yours" on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Hunt by Numbers

My song pick two years ago today: Peter Jay & The Jaywalkers - Can-Can

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Home

My song pick four years ago today: Steve Vai - Details at 10

My song pick five years ago today: England Dan & John Ford Coley - Westward Wind

My song pick six years ago today: Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale

My song pick seven years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Hello Dolly


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade