2906 The Rolling Stones - Get Off of My Cloud

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71nEtTTDa1L._SX425_.jpg
From: Big Hits (High Tide and Green Grass); Year: 1966; Genre: Rock/Blues Rock
Yesterday I heard some music from the period this song was created by The Rolling Stones and I thought I would pick one.
This very famous riff heavy song is one of their more famous songs out there and one that just "clicked" with my today.

Hear Get Off of My Cloud on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rick James - She Blew My Mind (69 Times)

My song pick two years ago today: Genesis - Squonk

My song pick three years ago today: Bob Dylan - Hurricane

My song pick four years ago today: Bad Company - Silver, Blue & Gold

My song pick five years ago today: Louis Armstrong - We Have All The Time In The World

My song pick six years ago today: The Yardbirds - Smokestack Lightning

My song pick seven years ago today: Eric Clapton - Pretending


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn