2914 Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/7181LPo955L._SX425_.jpg
From: Face Value; Year: 1981; Genre: Rock

I normally don't have dreams as such, but last night I dreamed that I met Phil Collins and played this song with him for some reason; I thought it would be a good idea to pick it today.
Anyway, this is probably his most recognizable and popular songs from his solo career. The mood and atmosphere laid down by this song is its best aspect along with the haunting lyrics and their delivery.

Hear In the Air Tonight on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Hollywood Nights

My song pick two years ago today: Men at Work - Down Under

My song pick three years ago today: Pantera - Walk

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Chronoglide Skyway

My song pick five years ago today: Yes - Five Per Cent for Nothing

My song pick six years ago today: Megumi Hayashibara - Fly Me to the Moon

My song pick seven years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Pedal Up


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade