2975 Collective Soul - December

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41XW26CMXHL.jpg
From: Collective Soul; Year: 1995; Genre: Alternative Rock
Last night I heard this song again on the television and I knew I had today's pick; mid 1990's alternative rock at its best, a great song.

Hear December on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Steeleye Span - Hard Times of Old England

My song pick two years ago today: The Kinks - This Time Tomorrow

My song pick three years ago today: Alestorm - Captain Morgan's Revenge

My song pick four years ago today: Heart - How Deep It Goes

My song pick five years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Flying High Again

My song pick six years ago today: Amon Amarth feat. Lars Göran Petrov - Guardians of Asgard

My song pick seven years ago today: Bob Welch - Ebony Eyes

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - 17


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn